Lost a bet, now I'm bald

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost a bet, now I'm bald

So I've been making this bet for years. Trying to get kids to study for their tests isn't easy. But finally, I found success, at least with one class. In my first period today, I had to pay up. I brought the clippers and let them have at it. Thankfully, they were gentle. They made what can only be described as a unicorn patch just above my forehead, and a beaver tail in the back. I have no pictures myself, but various staff members have undoubtedly posted it all over facebook. I don't go there though.

Luckily there was no wait at my local barbershop when I went in after school to clean off what they left.

They told my my beard is on the line for the next test. LOL.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Lol, no hair makes for the best nights of sleep you'll ever have. That's awesome Sandy. Keep teaching the kiddos the right way & never give participation trophies or ribbons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That's awesome bro! Great job

Comment

You put it all on the line , Sandy !
        Kudos for the self sacrifice .
        You need to get those photos ... HAR !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post

They told my my beard is on the line for the next test. LOL.
          I'd stop after the beard because anything else is TMI and likely a broken law!!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LOL.... join the club... and nice job
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
            X