Boat Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boat Show

I was at the boat show yesterday. I ran into Hunter and FishStix they should win best booth award.

Louie Baumann at Baumann Propellers.

Joe at Chickenboy Lures, thanks for the Dr. Pepper BTW!

George Knighten has a great booth displaying his artwork some great pieces.

Underwater Green Fishing Lights has a cool display

New company called OxCool that had a really cool product to keep bait cool & alive without messing with O2 bottles.

Chris at the H&H booth had some great deals on rods, I may buy one before the weekend.

There are a bunch of guides ran into Randall Groves, George Knighten, Caleb Harp at Waterloo booth etc.

I was hoping for some more off shore tackle and only saw the Russell Lure booth and one other that had some artificial baits hanging.

Anyways, it's worth the $12. I will be going back to focus more attention on the boats.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Agree.. I took my boys this past weekend and had a great time.

Comment

Looks like Bayou Uber and I will be invading on Saturday. Anybody else going to be there then? If so, let's meet up. - Sandy
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
        Looks like Bayou Uber and I will be invading on Saturday. Anybody else going to be there then? If so, let's meet up. - Sandy
        I may tag along. I’ll buy the beer

Comment

I'm going Sunday. I'm a buyer this year so I'm looking forward to seeing all options in one spot.

I'm looking at something that fishes well but is also family friendly. Liking the Pathfinder so far unless someone gives me a reason not to.

- FP

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
            I may tag along. I’ll buy the beer
            That could put you in the poor house Coe.

I think we're going to meet up at Captain Benny's for lunch at 11, then head over to the show. Wanna join us?
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
              That could put you in the poor house Coe.

I think we're going to meet up at Captain Benny's for lunch at 11, then head over to the show. Wanna join us?
              I'll be coming from Downtown so probably easier if I meet y'all at the show. I may still run out & try to shoot some ducks tomorrow so 12:30-1 PM is my anticipated arrival time. I will call you later after work.

Comment

I will be taking Camo out there tomorrow afternoon until close to see if we can get some good deals. Anyone going tomorrow?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                X