Anthony Delgado benefit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Delgado benefit

Saturday Feb 20th is the benefit many generous people on this site donated money and auction items for the family and the benefit. I would like to invite all of yall and you're families to join us for bbq and beer and an auction and a good time its gonna be held at a nice covered place that has room for everyone. Please come join uis at some point in the day saturday I will post a map tomorrow its directly in front of pearland high school on oiler drive on the left next to the overpass Billy Griffins facility... I also have raffle tickets for sale 10$ each the prizes are laptop,big screen 500$ gift card and a catered party for boiled crawfish for 25 by Mr crawfish and a PS3 PM me for tickets they will also be sold the day of the event. Do not have to be present to win.. thanks for everything fellas.Duane
    Last edited by dbarham; February 9, 2010, 11:04 PM.
    MANVEL MOB

billy griffin.now it's a small world.if i show up he may put me to worknow i know it's gonna be a party.he's good people DB
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

I'll be stopping by....see you there Duane.
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
        billy griffin.now it's a small world.if i show up he may put me to worknow i know it's gonna be a party.he's good people DB
        He donated his banquet hall for the benefit Billys a good dude he is my dads buddy the halls huge and all covered its gonna be fun!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Cool Monte bring your apron... naw come relax I will save ya a handicap spot
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            Saturday Feb 20th is the benefit many generous people on this site donated money and auction items for the family and the benefit. I would like to invite all of yall and you're families to join us for bbq and beer and an auction and a good time its gonna be held at a nice covered place that has room for everyone. Please come join uis at some point in the day saturday I will post a map tomorrow its directly in front of pearland high school on oiler drive on the left next to the overpass Billy Griffins facility... I also have raffle tickets for sale 10$ each the prizes are laptop,big screen 500$ gift card and a catered party for boiled crawfish for 25 by Mr crawfish and a PS3 PM me for tickets they will also be sold the day of the event. Do not have to be present to win.. thanks for everything fellas.Duane
            007 got him two raffle tix today when I delivered his corkys good luck mike!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

DB put me down for a couple of tickets
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                DB put me down for a couple of tickets
                done..
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I should be showing up after baseball practice with the kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                    I should be showing up after baseball practice with the kids.
                    Tale the truth Gibbey.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

why are you looking at my tail?

Comment

I got it on my Calendar and plan on coming over. What time is everything starting and do you need any help getting things setup?????
                        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

All day yes we need help Derek thanks.
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Let me know when you need me to show up and I'll be there. If you need anything let me know also and I'll see what I can do.

Derek
                            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

What time do the festivities start? I need to get the cake to you beforehand.
                              I'll take a few tickets also.
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X