Another Pig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Pig

My customer Zach "Lucky Bannanna" on another board, cuaght this pig on the pink TSL in the surf on Friday Morning. Ya'll congratulate Zach. This is his heaviest trout, not his longest trout. I'm happy to see his success and there's other solid catches on the TSL in the surf and in the bays coming in. Here's what Zach had to say in his own words from his post "TSL produces again" - Title says it all... fished the west end surf today and was chunking the pink TSL weightless. I can’t say enough about these lures." He also told me in a text that "it has consistently caught me solid fish after solid fish".

more info here ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNqGAZBKwQI
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Nice fish , so , it weighed about 7 pounds ?
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yeah, something like that... still a summer time trout and not over 28. Good healthy fish.
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

That is a nice fish

Gotta release them pretty quick this time of year. I doubt it survived being laid on a black tailgate

Comment

Nice one there buddy. Bet she was a pleasant surprise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm sure he loved it.. he loves the lure.. here's another customer that is really loving the lure as well.

Clayton Thomas fishing the ULM prefishing for a tournament. Using the new PlumTreuse. Fishing it slower and deeper method using a typical bass worm style of fishing it. Much like fishing a Brown devil.. slow arcing pull with the rod... twitch at the top. Repeat. Here's Clayton's text to me.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2517.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	27.7 KB
ID:	562914Click image for larger version

Name:	ClaytonULM_29_5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	562915
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Guy called me yesterday... it was his first time to use the TSL- GrassWalker. He and his party were catching nuthing on .. some other brand of plastic. Figures.. what the hell, might as well have someone tie on this new TroutSupport bait.. first cast 20inch trout, second cast 26 inch trout.. (of course no pics) but he ordered some more pink ones. He said "those pink ones are kicking a**... I don't think you realize how good they are!!!".. I said, well, yeah, I sorta like them myself ;-)
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
              X