This Tuesday's Take

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Tuesday's Take

Took my little girl out for a wade and found some trout. We had twelve but my neighbor seems to always be out in the backyard when I'm cleaning the fish. So I gave him four like always, but like my father always said," We can always catch more fish but not always do we have the chance to share". Thanks for the look, tight lines!! FP420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180710_185037.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	577439

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; July 12, 2018, 06:24 PM.
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Good Deed! Wish I was your neighbor!

Comment

Thanks

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
        Took my little girl out for a wade and found some trout. We had twelve but my neighbor seems to always be out in the backyard when I'm cleaning the fish. So I gave him four like always, but like my father would always said," We can always catch more fish but not always do we have the chance to share". Thanks for the look, tight lines!! FP420[ATTACH]33979[/ATTACH]

That’s a good quote to remember! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
          That’s a good quote to remember! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Thanks

Comment

Smacking them again !
            Congratulations !
            What did you catch them on ?
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              Smacking them again !
              Congratulations !
              What did you catch them on ?
              Thanks Plugger, my buddy is a pro staffer for egerets and at the last lone star survival series and he gave me a mess of egret lures that I have been aching to try. I used the kicken mullet for the first half (that's the only one they liked)and when it switched off for hard lures I switched to DSL. Various colors on the DSL but the darker ones seemed to do the best. The water was a little dirty that day.

Comment

Working...
              X