Hard At It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard At It

Got out a little to late to get to my usual spots. They already had people or had just been gigged. Decided to try a spot that had been gigged already to see if they missed a flounder or two. Worked it hard and deeper than normal and got these two males towards the end of my gig. Good thing I kept on, I was about to call it quits when I saw the first flounder two hours+ into my gig. Tons of baby flounder about just not the big ones yet!!!! FP420. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180725_105348.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	577446Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180725_105330.jpg
Size:	32.1 KB
ID:	577447

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Nicely done again !
    You must live close to the water to be able to go fishing so much .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I wish Plugger, I live in the spring area. I just suffer in silence at work when I do these night Wade's during the week(having a cool boss helps), lol. I just find fishing the weekend's nowadays to be a pushing and shoving match with tourist fisherman. How is your knee? Hope it's getting better for a good gigging.

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Just finished up prepping my ceviche for tomorrow!(the real reason I gig so much) FP420Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20180725_215906.jpg
Size:	26.9 KB
ID:	562913

Comment

Working...
        X