Wbay 2.8.20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wbay 2.8.20

Slept in Saturday to avoid my full moon jinx. Left the house around 1:30. Put in at fat boys about the time most of the before daylight guys were loading their boats.

Wind was swinging from n to ese 15+, tide was LOW and flooding. It was choppy, love how my out rage eats that's water up. Water was a little stained and streaky.

Caught 10 trout and a 21 inch ted, mostly on red shad assassins and quarter ounce jig heads.. Mud shell mix most fish in about 5 ft. Bigger fish were hanging around the color changes and transitions where the depth went from 5' to 3'. 4 throw backs and 6 keeper trout to around 20'. Fished till sunset, beautiful day on the water, washed away all my work stress for the week and found some dinner!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

day should be 2.8.20 btw! I cant figure out how to edit that.

Comment

Originally posted by OR19 View Post
      day should be 2.8.20 btw! I cant figure out how to edit that.
      I fixed it for you.

Great report! Thanks. My boats in the shop so I’m landlocked for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Gotta walk in man! I'm going to try to at least one day after work this week. Not many decent winter walk in spots left...way different than when I moved here in 96.

Comment

Originally posted by OR19 View Post
          Gotta walk in man! I'm going to try to at least one day after work this week. Not many decent winter walk in spots left...way different than when I moved here in 96.

I’ve got a few walk-in spots. Problem is I’m just not that mad at them at the moment. Lol. I walk in probably half the time in the summer. Just depends on where I’m catching the best fish. / numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Me too in the summer...the pass/surf is my friend!

Comment

Working...
            X