were is everybody.....fishin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• were is everybody.....fishin

i guess im the only person not fishing... just got on... and it say there are no members or guests on....????? wish i was fishin...
    castaway300

I am too tired of the cold to be out there today. I am not getting back out until it gets back up a little! Maybe Tuesday or Wednesday!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

no the home page who's online is not working correctly.... im working out some bugs in site since we switched servers last week. looks like we may have to move again

Comment

Nope, the tags on the boat expired and Stikr is going to get new tags monday so maybe next weekend.
        Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

I'm inside today as well. It keeps getting brighter and brighter outside and I'm regretting my decision more and more. Ah well, I've been out there darn near every weekend rain or shine since Ike. Might as well take a break.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

About time you took a break Sandy!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Can we be done with winter please, 60 water temp please, I am not fishing, maybe late Mon

Comment

not fishing either lol..me too neil!! wish the winter is over

Comment

I just got in.Put in 2004 at 8:00 fished Basdrop and Christmas real quick.BRRRR.Put out at Fatboys at 12:00 Fished Confederate till 5:00.Was pretty nice then.2 small trout.PLugger was out cause I was parked next to him.

Comment

Neil......Give me a call if you'r going to fish Monday afternoon. My morning is dead, but I should be fine later in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by lesmcdonald View Post
                      Neil......Give me a call if you'r going to fish Monday afternoon. My morning is dead, but I should be fine later in the day.

Les, welcome to the board, looking at the weather, it's prolly gonna be maybe maybe not. I'll let you know

Comment

Fishing Monday Afternoon.

I have a customer coming by between 9 & 10. It will take about 1/2 an hour. After I get through with her I'lm open the rest of the day.

Comment

Wasn't fishing yesterday. Hauling cement in wheelbarrows all morning and shooting in an archery tournament all afternoon. It was a busy day to say the least.

Today I'm kicking back getting ready for Daytona!!!!!
                          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Originally posted by lesmcdonald View Post
                            I have a customer coming by between 9 & 10. It will take about 1/2 an hour. After I get through with her I'lm open the rest of the day.

I have Dr.'s appointment at 8:00 am for an MRI on my shoulder and then I am done. N NWest winds at 17 tomorrow at 1200, gradually decreasing, high of 47, wind chill 35 to 39. Hmmm your boat or mine? West Gal or E Matty?

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                              Wasn't fishing yesterday. Hauling cement in wheelbarrows all morning and shooting in an archery tournament all afternoon. It was a busy day to say the least.

Today I'm kicking back getting ready for Daytona!!!!!
                              Same here!!
                              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Working...
                              X