Manual jack plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Manual jack plate

Does anyone know where I can get a manual jack plate cheap. I would like to raise my motor up about 5-6" on the flatbottom. It runs skinny, but it can never get too skinny! I have kept an eye on craigslist and 2 cruel for a while and haven't seen any.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

I will look around for ya ask gregr71 he can usually find anything like that.
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep, Greg is good at finding stuff.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I can get you a new one for about $250 if you are interested.
        Here is a link to TH Marine.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BAAD Marine Supply View Post
          I can get you a new one for about $250 if you are interested.
          Here is a link to TH Marine.

http://www.thmarine.com/product.cfm?PRID=19
          I can't get any prices from thier web site.
          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

It's cool of you to offer BAAD. Perhaps you could become a sponsor here.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I just have a little 30hp.....That one is rated for a big boy. Not sure I need that much and didn't want to spend that much.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Don't you have a tiller Chip? Gotta remember that setback might make it tougher to deal with steering if you do.

Comment

honestly save some money up and get a real one.. it will def. be worth it in the long run..
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                    Don't you have a tiller Chip? Gotta remember that setback might make it tougher to deal with steering if you do.
                    If i'm not mistaken he has a side console.
                    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Yep.....Side console......Just don't want to sink much more money into her, but want the extra performance. I should be able to get a used one cheap somewhere.
                      sigpic

Comment

I'll be puttin' the Ugly Mudda up for sale in late April. She has a manual jack plate. If you buy her, I'll throw it in for free.

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                          I can't get any prices from thier web site.
                          RonE,

TH Marine is a manufacturer, they only sell to dealers or distributors. If you see something that you want a price on, let me know and I will provide.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                            It's cool of you to offer BAAD. Perhaps you could become a sponsor here.
                            coachlaw....I have been a sponsor on this site for a week now. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I will provide for you. I am adding products to my website daily and have access to all types of marine products, tackle, and boat lift equipment.

Let me know if there is anything you need.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BAAD Marine Supply View Post
                              coachlaw....I have been a sponsor on this site for a week now. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I will provide for you. I am adding products to my website daily and have access to all types of marine products, tackle, and boat lift equipment.

Let me know if there is anything you need.

How much for a cheap Manual plate that will hold a 35hp Evinrude?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X