Manual jack plate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BAAD Marine Supply View Post
    coachlaw....I have been a sponsor on this site for a week now. Let me know if there is anything you are looking for and I will provide for you. I am adding products to my website daily and have access to all types of marine products, tackle, and boat lift equipment.

Let me know if there is anything you need.
    My profuse apologies to you Sir! (Said with sincerity, not sarcasm.) Didn't see that. Thanks for being a sponsor and by all means, carry on.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

IMHAMMER.....email sent

Let me know if you are interested.
      sigpic

Comment

COACHLAW.....no worries! let me know if I can ever help with any of your saltwater needs.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BAAD Marine Supply View Post
          IMHAMMER.....email sent

Let me know if you are interested.
          howdy and welcome
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

I put one on my 16ft aluminum last year.I probably got about 5 inches.Any higher and it cavitates bad in chop.

Comment

Just an FYI, I just ordered a kicker bracket from BAAD and got it cheaper than I could find it anywhere. That says a lot because I've been LOOKIN' for a couple weeks.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
              X