Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
    You mean...YOU don't stand a chance!
    .......... you're probably right, but from what I hear, we may be fishing the same area. Good luck to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
      .......... you're probably right, but from what I hear, we may be fishing the same area. Good luck to you.
      Same to you! We'll be prefishing one bay system Thursday and then rolling over to another Friday to see how that goes. We want be down until Thursday evening now. Looking for forward to meeting you...what boat yall going to be in? We'll be in Jesse's now...one team member is no longer fishing.
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Same to you! We'll be prefishing one bay system Thursday and then rolling over to another Friday to see how that goes. We want be down until Thursday evening now. Looking for forward to meeting you...what boat yall going to be in? We'll be in Jesse's now...one team member is no longer fishing.

got room for me?

Comment

..........Looking forward to meeting you too. We'll be going down on Thursday and be running in a 23' Shoalwater cat.

Comment

We're outta here! Hope to see some of ya'll down there.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

I had a great time and got to meet some fellow FWE members...Sand Tarpon14, Hogie70, Zork, FoF was there Big Nasty Bait Co. was there. Also several 2coolers and many old friends. Matthew put on one kick ***** event! Can't wait til next year!!
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

It was a pleasure to meet all of the guys from WEA that were at the event... I gotta little chit headed but had a good time it was one hellofa event...
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah...good to see you again 007. It was one hell of a party. We had a blast and got to meet alot of new people.

Comment

http://www.tailsandtunes.com/2010_Registered_Teams.html How did everyone do in the tournament? We finished 11th in the arty division. With any kind of luck we could of made the top five, but most teams could say the same. The wind was +20 mph Thursday and Friday, but was perfect for Saturday. We fished WMB, caught numerous redfish, but only had two trout over 18" for the weigh-in. I landed one red on a ss jr. that went 29", which was released, lost another around the same size that pulled off after running 50 yards on me and had a 26" that made one last run and cut me off on a oyster clump. Congratulations to the teams that won, great tournament.

Comment

Sounds like a good time. I was in Dallas for a wedding, wish I could have made this one!
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

We caught numerous trout 14" - 17" in WMB and only 1- 16" redfish. Only 2 trout were over 18" but not by much. Still had a great day on the water. It's pretty awesome to be able to see the trout, sheepies and jacks swimming through. Water was pretty clear where we were at.

Comment

Working...
                        X