Duck Hunter's Clock Hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Hunter's Clock Hands

What you think, I made them last night......
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Very cool! I was thinking of what I would want in a duck clock, and that was what I was thinking of for the hands. I decided on duck skulls for the 12, 3, 6, and 9, and hulls for the remainder of the numbers....

May be asking you to make me one really soon!

Comment

I started making a couple more shotgun hands last night. I've got 3 clocks to build then we will do you duck skull clock. What is the overall length of the skulls you have. I'll have to make sure we can put them on the bases I'm currently using or I'll have to do a special base for you.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

next he'll ask you to do a redfish throat clock...........
        michelle

Comment

Cooked or uncooked??????

Comment

Cooked please!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

hope you have plenty of green paint!!lol
              michelle

Comment

That is awesome!!

Comment

Pretty neat, BOUNTYHUNTER !! Do you have a template and use a little saw ?
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                    Pretty neat, BOUNTYHUNTER !! Do you have a template and use a little saw ?
                    I do have a template for one of the 5 pieces. I'm just a very small knife saw, no power tools.

Comment

nice work! Derek as usual
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                      X