X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishing show wednesday

anyone gonna be there tomorrow nite? Im going around 7
    MANVEL MOB

I might do that. I was thinkin' Friday though.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      anyone gonna be there tomorrow nite? Im going around 7
      7 am or pm............pm me
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

7pm maybe closer to 6:30 i will pm ya
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

I will be there in booth 513. Midcoast products
          Capt. Thomas Barlow
          281-827-6815
          www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Me and reeltime gonna be there.. lurefisher wanna go with us?
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Y'all, looks like VJER and I will be heading out as soon as I'm loose from school tomorrow. I'll look you up Thomas! The rest of you lot, give me a holler tomorrow. - Sandy
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                Y'all, looks like VJER and I will be heading out as soon as I'm loose from school tomorrow. I'll look you up Thomas! The rest of you lot, give me a holler tomorrow. - Sandy
                will do Sandy im leaving as soon as my wife gets to the baseball field to releive me 6ish!
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

I should be there by late afternoon. See Texan1 and the many other fine vendors and friends, working the show Thursday with a revised version of my Seasonal Patterns for Galveston Seminar at 5 pm. I will be around the American Rodsmithsn booth before and after, stop by and say hello.
                  http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Hope to see all yall there
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Dude, DB . . . . . Why are you calling me during school time? Some sort of emergency? Bevo and Pevo did the same thing. Everyone knows not to call me before 3:30. Slap yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        Dude, DB . . . . . Why are you calling me during school time? Some sort of emergency? Bevo and Pevo did the same thing. Everyone knows not to call me before 3:30. Slap yourself.
                        WHATEVER! I do what I want... I call you when I want... Leave phone on Silent Sandy... Some people get quick thoughts in their heads and got to call people otherwise they forget hey... at least he was thinking about you
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

It was lunch hours DUDE!! Geez
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Coach you have talk to me in the chow hall before,remember the kid you told to clean up the pea's he dropped!
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                              WHATEVER! I do what I want... I call you when I want... Leave phone on Silent Sandy... Some people get quick thoughts in their heads and got to call people otherwise they forget hey... at least he was thinking about you
                              His phone is primitive MAYBE NO SILENT MODE!! sorry bro
                              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
                              X