fishing show wednesday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was a TAKS day. Bad ju-ju.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You didn't give test questions out before the test did you? JK... Saw something on the news about it.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Me reeltime and lurefisher just got back it was OK we seen lots of westenders, reeltime bought a net full of stuff! And I got 600 yards of FINS and we heard capt Mickey too. - liked last year better more stuff!
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

The Show is a little smaller than some previous years, but it was good to see all the familiar faces. Saw a few FWE peeps, Reeltime, FOF, Charlie, Muddskipper. Listened to most of the Mickey and Blaine seminar, always fun to hear what those two are up to. Saw a handful of new porducts, Goober, Big Nasty, TFO's newly designed conventional rods, and you have to look at the most recent addition to the New Water Boatworks line, Tim Clancey builds some of the most technically beautiful boats that I have ever seen.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, been trying to think of some new twists to add to the seminar. Probably talk more about what works when winter plays hardball, and what to expect from this spring, maybe a bit more Q&A this time so that I can address specific concerns.
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

It was good to see Bill from Majesty Outdoors working the New Water Boatworks he is tha man.Greentide it was good to see you buddy hope ypu get to feeling better.Deano & Duane i had a good time thanks
            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Didja all see my girlfriends from South Padre Island?

Comment

I'll be out there today... More than likely after work. What time do you speak Steve? Also what time does the show end? I need to get a workout in after work and before the show.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                  It was good to see Bill from Majesty Outdoors working the New Water Boatworks he is tha man.Greentide it was good to see you buddy hope ypu get to feeling better.Deano & Duane i had a good time thanks
                  Cool Reeltime had fun ,it gets old walking around that deal with no moneyLOL.
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                  X