Fishing east matagorda

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing east matagorda

I'm leaving this Saturday for Sargent to fish with a group of guys. Fishing Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday if I can hack it. I bought a one billion capacity camera card so expect a " few " pictures. Gotcha... you froze in terror didn't you !! Well, I AM going and Will be taking pictures , but , I promise not to post every single one of them.
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Good luck man and be careful down there. I hear the is a dredge or something in the channel now a days
    19 ShoalCat w/ 130 Etec

Comment

Sounds like fun!! I hope the weather holds out for you!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good catching!
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
          Sounds like fun!! I hope the weather holds out for you!
          Me too... it's iffy. I'm acquainted with the dredge.... not as intimately as some here, thankfully for me. Who was it that had their transom wrecked by it ... TEXXAN1 ?
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            Me too... it's iffy. I'm acquainted with the dredge.... not as intimately as some here, thankfully for me. Who was it that had their transom wrecked by it ... TEXXAN1 ?

I know several that hit the pipe. Its marked pretty good now. or it was a couple weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
              I know several that hit the pipe. Its marked pretty good now. or it was a couple weeks ago.
              He said hit the pipe!
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                He said hit the pipe!

puff puff pass

Comment

Puff, Puff, Pass, Puff, Puff, Pass Out!!

Beandaddy

Comment

Hey henry don't Bogart all the east mattagood luck.......... your gonna need extra batteries.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Have a great trip Henry! Good Luck!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Thanks, guys. Checked the weather this morning and it looks doable with a east or southeast wind pumping though 10-15 with gusts, rain mostly on Monday, but saturday, Sunday, and tuesday windy but OK I think. It will be fun with this crazy group of guys I'm going with.... Mostly HPD.

Comment

Working...
                        X