• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Primer View Post
    Stop tryin to drag me down bro!

Tell the Sand Man I said hello.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Sandy says hey back
      Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Primer View Post
        Stop tryin to drag me down bro!
        Stay strong, Pony Boy.
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
          Stay strong, Pony Boy.
          I'm home bro!
          Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

It was a good trip. Sure am glad Austin could make it out. Had a great time last night, first with my friend Ray and his buddies, then with the neighbors down the bayou. Didn't make it back to the camp until after 4am. Don't know how that happened. Redstikr came this morning and I fed everyone breakfast at about 1pm. LOL. No keeper fish caught, but they went home with some cwabbies. I got some work done today demo-ing the rest of the kitchen cabinets. I got most of it hauled off, including the old sink. I stayed until the absolute last minute, trying to get the most out of the trip. I'm tired, but recharged and ready to have a better week than the last one.

Next weekend we'll be hosting Tres and 2 members of his band. There should be some good music. We'll have room for folks on the floor, but I believe all the beds are spoken for at this time.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I have to work the next 2 weekends or else I wouldn't miss next weekend!
              That should be a real good time.
              I might gig Tues or Weds night and tie-off at the dock to sleep it off.

Comment

I got some pics but not any work pics. Will post when I get home if i'm not passed out.

Comment

Forgot to mention that Primer made a very cool gift for Blockade Runners. My camera is MIA, and I'm not sure if he took one of the gift, so y'all might have to wait until next week to see it.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                    Forgot to mention that Primer made a very cool gift for Blockade Runners. My camera is MIA, and I'm not sure if he took one of the gift, so y'all might have to wait until next week to see it.
                    Shoot bro I told you I got alot of pics as it was coming together!

Only difference is the pic on the cross in these wasn't laminated and got water on it. The one at camp is laminated.

One pic won't upload but oh well.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by Primer; May 3, 2010, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Some pics.

Mostly if not all scenic.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Some more
                        1. Purple martin
                        2. Kayaker paddling into the wind only to get all the way up the bend and float back.
                        3. Guys running cold pass
                        4-5. Purple martins.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Cool pics Primer! I'm glad one of us had a camera.

Comment

Working...
                          X