Thieves Got Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thieves Got Me

Broke into my truck in the drive-way (West Galveston) and stole pistol and other items. If anyone runs across this pistol there is a reward for the recovery. 281-748-2896
    Attached Files

Man that blows.Mine was broken in back in december.pistol,company money bag ,camera,GPS,etc.hope they find them
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Not good... I'll keep an eye out but I'm not a big gun collector like some of the guys here.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Damn... sorry to hear man....

Seems like everyone is getting their stuff stole.. maybe we should dedicate a whole forumn for just stolen goods...

Comment

Whereabouts in West Galveston? Are you on that email list Gordon Morse et al at GPD circulate?

Comment

just saw on your page you probably reside in Spanish Grant.

Comment

The SOB Thief prolly has a trailer for a Blackjack boat also!!

Think positive-maybe the SOB accidentally shoots hisself with it!! Hope so.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

No

Give me the link and will post

Whereabouts in West Galveston? Are you on that email list Gordon Morse et al at GPD circulate

In Spanish Grant - Bayside

Comment

Thieves have been thick in Pirates and Jamaica Beech. Maybe we need alittle night patrol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bledsinger View Post
                    Thieves have been thick in Pirates and Jamaica Beech. Maybe we need alittle night patrol.
                    Yeah bait em then shoot em with rock salt!! or lead
                    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Gettin' tired of hearing about this so often nowadays......getting worried about leaving the car anywhere in Galveston.
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

im up for some night fishing for thieves... get some bait and tasers.. ought to snagg a couple.

Comment

I size thieves for concrete shoes I'm looking for a boat that makes one trips offshore for my customers........sorry they got you man.....ya'll know what i think.
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                            Gettin' tired of hearing about this so often nowadays......getting worried about leaving the car anywhere in Galveston.
                            Yeah, could happen to me getting there before light and staying till dark...don't have to necessarily be living down there. Sorry about the break ins... bummer. I guess the police have been alerted, do they make frequent rounds in the neighborhoods ?
                            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Plugger:

No, there are about 3 city of Galveston police for west end and they mainly sit west of seawall by the old Captain's Table restaurant, near Woody's and take radar; otherwise very little patrol on west end or drive down Stewart Rd. around Pirate's/Lafitte's areas. Only 2 fire stations for west end (excluding Jam Beach VFD). Not trying to PO any LEOs, but Lyda Ann has done good making sure west end gets very little service, even though it's about 48% of tax revenue to city-can you say trust fund, spoiled brat, worthless mayor?
                              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                              X