Thought this was Funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thought this was Funny

My wife and I took a trip up to Longview this weekend to look at Log Cabins. Yesterday as we were headed to get something to eat we got behind this trailer and that it was pretty funny, what do y'all think?
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Could that be response for the tornados? I know that several chainsaw church gangs showed up around here after Ike. They would pull up hop out and just start helping.
    "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
    boom

Comment

Definatly a tornado response brigade. Funny none the less.... lol
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I'm sure that is what they do, it was just funny to see on the trailer. Guess just as long as they don't have their own SWAT team it will be alright....
        Last edited by bountyhunter; May 2, 2010, 06:08 PM.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Derek take a look at the log cabins just west of smithvillle.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
            Derek take a look at the log cabins just west of smithvillle.
            Thanks! Is this the place you are talking about???

Comment

the words "church" and "chainsaw" in the same phrase make that funny
              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Thanks churchfolk for the good work--mighty nice of some folks. Never heard of or knew this.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X