Earthquake shakes south Texas!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earthquake shakes south Texas!

Wow!.......near my parents.....kinda strange place for one. I hope its because of oil production or is that some media smear on oil?

at www.examiner.com under news & potlicking.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

It aint due to oil. It's tectonic forces. But Al "Where be the Green Money?" Gore and "BH ACORN O" will tell ya it's due to oil. The enviros will say it's because of fracing Eagleford-more bullchip.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

wouldnt that be a cool serendipity twist to own some royalty in an Eagleford Shale well down there and have some gas freed up by that robalo? lmao

Comment

Yep JT-the earthquakes make fractures!! Increases production "au natural"!! Maybe we oughta charge Petrohawk and Chesascumbag Oil for natural earthquaking!!! A "Value Added" tax!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X