Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Benefit for Life long MANVEL, TX resident with Cancer

RONNIE_BENEFIT_BEST_FLYER.ppt

Ronny Griffin also known as Maynard has been diagnosed with Cancer and we are having a benefit for him to help with the expenses that have built up with his treatments. If anyone would like to donate something for the live auction please feel free to contact me. We are also raffling off a Kawasaki Teryx NRA camo edition with gun racks at the benefit. It is currently at Manvel Mattress. If you would like to purchase any tickets please call me as well. Thank you and have a blessed day.
    Jason Smith 832-274-5322
    jason040701@aol.com

Comment

Guy's this will be another good one it is going to be where me and Barham ran are benefit for are friend in Pearland.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

For those that know Bert Flores. He donated a flounder gigging trip for two. Thank you for your support Bert.

Comment

I have known this man for 20 years they don't get any better! I will donate 2 cooked briskets......
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

help

i would be able to help with any cooking that needed to be done.

Comment

pit

Have Pit Will Travel!!!

Comment

Duane, do you know Bobby Griffin? If so, he is the one that is over the cooking commitee. His contact info is on the flyer or you call call me. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Hogger View Post
                  Duane, do you know Bobby Griffin? If so, he is the one that is over the cooking commitee. His contact info is on the flyer or you call call me. Thanks
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Can we get this posted as a sticky?

Comment

Shooooot yeh we no Billy here he is at a benifit he let us have there .Billey is in the back right with the crown royal hat,what a good man Billy helps a lot of people out every year.
                      Thanks again Billy for the help with the Anthony Delgado Benifit,I will be at the Ronnie Griffen Benifit to support .
                      Attached Files
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

ttt

Comment

I will be there also
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Duane have you had a chance to call Bobby? I told him at last weeks meeting that you were donating two briskets. Let me know if you need anything. Thanks FWE for alloying me to post this.

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day. If anyone would like to donate please feelc free to call me or any of the numbers on the flyer posted. Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X