No announcement yet.

I Don't Get It.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry to hear that 3rd Coast, I would be at a bar drinking away!
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

I live by BBSP, and my entire yard is flooded big time, getting in the barn too. Over 10" of rain. Crap, it can stop anytime now.

Comment

They should be making another announcement soon...but looking at the radar I'm betting against a timely departure. I think I'm gonna have to take y'alls advice and hit up the bar. Maybe find a flight attendant who wants to join the 4 ft above sea level club...lol

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
          STFU old man
          Uh JT, I don't see a smiley after that!
          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
            Uh JT, I don't see a smiley after that!
            sorry bout that

Comment

Man yall get angry when you can't fish and have too much time on your hands.lol.

Comment

Kenny I don't see anything wrong with being a grumpy pissy old man.Much better than being a whiney pissy young man.

Comment

Originally posted by 3rd Coast Aggie View Post
                  They should be making another announcement soon...but looking at the radar I'm betting against a timely departure. I think I'm gonna have to take y'alls advice and hit up the bar. Maybe find a flight attendant who wants to join the 4 ft above sea level club...lol
                  There are always hot chicks at the airport.

Comment

it wasnt a charachter reference
                    make it stop!!!!need $$$$ no fishing = no money this weekend
                    Captain Glenn Stevens
                    Coastal Guide Service
                    www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

3rd Ag
                      last I heard NO was 10' under sea level so you need some help if she is that tall...hope you get out of there soon!

Comment

Kenny, I think this is a leftover Hurricane from the Bush administration.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

sorry bout that
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by jocues View Post
                            Kenny, I think this is a leftover Hurricane from the Bush administration.
                            Fire in da hole!.............there goes the levy
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

3rd Coast, I know it's been a while and you're probably gone, but I'm in N.O. right now. IF you are stuck here. I'm about 10 minutes from the airport. I'll pick you up and we can hit a real bar that doesn't charge $10 a beer.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                                3rd Coast, I know it's been a while and you're probably gone, but I'm in N.O. right now. IF you are stuck here. I'm about 10 minutes from the airport. I'll pick you up and we can hit a real bar that doesn't charge $10 a beer.
                                Thanks coach but I made it back around 7pm yesterday. Airport Blvd. from Hobby to 45 was completely flooded but luckily I drive a truck and was able to go through the deeper parts around the long line of people trying to stay in the shallows. Probably cut an hour off my drive back to g-town. 45 @ the beltway was SLOW and I had to cruise down hwy 3 for a bit.

Harry, you may be right but I did a google search before my post (cause I was bored and just knew somebody else would be bored and call me out, lol) and the Airport elevation is 4 ft.

Complete aeronautical information about Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport (New Orleans, LA, USA), including location, runways, taxiways, navaids, radio frequencies, FBO information, fuel prices, sunrise and sunset times, aerial photo, airport diagram.

Anyways, thanks guys for helping me pass the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X