X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain!

Just started again in Alvin!
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Clear down in Hitckcock so far but I dont have a good feeling..
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Clear on Island.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

just had another rain shower come thru slp about 30 minutes ago.

Comment

we were out drifting jones and went to catch up w/ some friends around greens at noon. the storm over jamaica beach kept growing and heading across the bay. i lead them to harbor walk and left them behind because their boat was too tall to fit under the bayou vista bridge. i had 3 inches of clearance. had alot of action in jones, if you like hardheads, gafftop, a rat red, one dink trout and one barely keeper trout.
          michelle

Comment

its starting to look just like yesteday here at slp

Comment

It's pouring in San leon!
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                we were out drifting jones and went to catch up w/ some friends around greens at noon. the storm over jamaica beach kept growing and heading across the bay. i lead them to harbor walk and left them behind because their boat was too tall to fit under the bayou vista bridge. i had 3 inches of clearance. had alot of action in jones, if you like hardheads, gafftop, a rat red, one dink trout and one barely keeper trout.
                michelle
                You must have been chunking bait today i see.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                  its starting to look just like yesteday here at slp
                  Yeah, last night and this morning it was clear.......... now it's not!
                  Our power was out earlier for 30 minutes or so too. What time does the party start at Blackbeards?
                  "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

i think its been opened up all day. i took out and drove up to houston for the night because they over served me last night and ive a real bad headache.

and.....they decided not to call it blackbeards anymore, just "The West End."

Comment

good at Intercontinental right now.. we got destroyed here yesterday for about 4 hours with storms, one of our main line planes got hit by lightning..
                      Boats and hoes.

Comment

Working...
                      X