2nd Annual West Bay Slam Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Annual West Bay Slam Photos

Here are some photos I shot. I forgot to give someone the camera again and really need a designated photographer for each weigh in.
    Attached Files
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Here are some more...
    Attached Files

Comment

Much thanks to Hook Set Marine Gear, Billy Stix Custom Rods & Big Nasty Bait Company for helping out with door prizes & awards.

Roy Perry did the custom metal trophies that you see if you need his information shoot me a PM he can build anything & is very talented.

Thanks to JT & West End Marina for providing us with a venue for the weigh in and awards presentation.

Last but not least thanks to all the anglers that participated and the members here on FWE without you all none of this would be possible!

Comment

It was a blast to meet so many fishermen/women/kids. You guys are a-okay in my book. I look forward to fishing with many of you in the future.

A huge thank you to all who got this together.

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
          Much thanks to Hook Set Marine Gear, Billy Stix Custom Rods & Big Nasty Bait Company for helping out with door prizes & awards.

Roy Perry did the custom metal trophies that you see if you need his information shoot me a PM he can build anything & is very talented.

Thanks to JT & West End Marina for providing us with a venue for the weigh in and awards presentation.

Last but not least thanks to all the anglers that participated and the members here on FWE without you all none of this would be possible!
          You're welcome...All day long

Comment

The day that West Bay went Flat! Was great out on the water for that tourney!
            Attached Files
            Impeach the Bamster
            Mega Ditto's

Comment

Working...
            X