Thank God! The oil has stopped.....for now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank God! The oil has stopped.....for now

BP finally seems to have found an answer for the well disaster. Testing has begun with full pressure on the well bore! Now only days away from permanent capping! Pray for this to be a success......

amen to that!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yes. But get the idjit BHO folks outta the way. I heard some bad, really terrible and foul stuff washed up on a Florida beach and then saw it was Obama. If I were Florida, I'd ban Obama from my beaches-he makes them Fugly and is worse than any oil disaster-he's an economic and world order disaster!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
        Yes. But get the idjit BHO folks outta the way. I heard some bad, really terrible and foul stuff washed up on a Florida beach and then saw it was Obama. If I were Florida, I'd ban Obama from my beaches-he makes them Fugly and is worse than any oil disaster-he's an economic and world order disaster!!

down with NWO!

Comment

Does Barry really need to make a trip down to the Gulf Coast every other week?

Comment

lets hope it stays closed!!

Comment

That's the best news i've heard in days. I wonder if obama gonna take credit for stopping the flow......ponder that one for a moment.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

There is still a long row to hoe, but this is definitely a big step in the recovery process.
                Honk if you love Jesus.
                Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Yep, pray that it holds.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                    That's the best news i've heard in days. I wonder if obama gonna take credit for stopping the flow......ponder that one for a moment.

Hear he goes taking credit and saying it's our responsiabilty for the oil spill. He needs to get this country out of this mess He help created but oh now it's GWbusch's fault.
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Hope it holds.

Comment

Working...
                      X