Gulf Coast boats leaning post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf Coast boats leaning post

My military whaler project is moving along and I need a leaning post that matches the "battle ship grey" or whatever they call it. Correct me if I am wrong, but the Gulf Coast boats use the same color as the Brunswick whalers? A

Can anyone with a Gulf Coast let me know if the leaning post bolts to the floor, or if it is part of the deck (glassed in)? Based on the pics from their website, it looks like the 18 leaningpost is bolted on top of the deck, and the larger boats have the glassed in leaning post. Check the link below:
    Opitional Large Console The optional large console is available for all our boats except for the 180 and 250. It offers ample room for a dealer installed portable potty, and offers easy access to store gear and electronics. A new console rail design and backrest offers better support and with this larger console comes comfort

Call Mike and Susan Gilley at Gulf Coast boats. Very nice folks and glad to answer your questions.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Will do, Thanks

Comment

The fiberglass ones bolt to the floor.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Mine bolts to the floor...
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

They bolt to the floor but not like your thinking. The primary use for this is to be able to get to the fuel tank if it ruptures without cutting the deck. In order for it to work on another boat you would have to make a lip in the floor for it to sit flush. If not there will be a raised portion about 3/4-1" all the way around the leaning post. This is on the newer models. I can't remember how they did it prior the newer hulls with liners.

Comment

Working...
            X