boat registration question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boat registration question

When I bought the boat I forgot to the reg card but is registered. If a gw stops by do ihave to have card?....it has the sticker. If so I need to get and not have him mail it in case it doesn't get here by the weekend

Thanks
    Shawn

yes you need the card.....opps i forgot mine in truck last time......get all that stuff in you name asap to avoid penalty.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Never been asked for it.I always have older boats.Its the newer ones the check.Never carried the card.

Comment

The lady at the tp&w said have it in the boat with ya.......just sayin
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Its the law to have it.But its also the law to have a green card.

Comment

Originally posted by fuzzy View Post
            Its the law to have it.But its also the law to have a green card.
            Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

If your tags are good they probably wont ask you for it but then again you never know. The only time I have been asked for it was when my tags were out. I just keep mine in my wallet with all my other licenses.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

That is what I thought and I always fall into the "you never know" category.

Comment

I always have mine, but have never been asked for it. The quickest thing to do is go ahead and get her registered to you. They print one up for you in the office as soon as you get it registered. Don't get there after 4:30 though. I've done that, thinking as long as I got there by 5 I was good. Got some song and dance about how they already shut down the computers for the day. I was slightly peeved.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I been asked twice-once by GW and once in USCG inspection. YES you have to have it-if not they can ticket you.

Get the card and keep in the boat-that way it is always there.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                    X