No announcement yet.

Best Revenge Ever on your Wife / Girlfriend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and just to think...all we ever did was streak and steal hub caps and owe the bookie alot of $$$$$.

Comment

dry ice,an empty plastic shampoo bottle and water makes a loud noise when tossed in the community shower too.ohh the days
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

At SFA (yep, I went there 1 year - they don't like drinking there, so I left and went to the right school) we'd penny the doors shut in the dorms or stick a Bic Pen in-ya push hard on upper door and shove pen or pennies in the jam and it'd put pressure on the door so it wouldn't open, then pour a bottle of Bo Peep ammonia under the door. Ya heard screaming and "my eyes" and they couldn't get out.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Well back in college days....Oh wait a minute!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

No p#### for him for a while.
            Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              At SFA (yep, I went there 1 year - they don't like drinking there, so I left and went to the right school) we'd penny the doors shut in the dorms or stick a Bic Pen in-ya push hard on upper door and shove pen or pennies in the jam and it'd put pressure on the door so it wouldn't open, then pour a bottle of Bo Peep ammonia under the door. Ya heard screaming and "my eyes" and they couldn't get out.
              LOL! You must have been in the zoo. We kept one guy trapped in his room for 2 days.
              Honk if you love Jesus.
              Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Working...
              X