Hunters Extravaganza *****THIEF*****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hunters Extravaganza *****THIEF*****

While us guys from Lone Star Bowhunters Association were helping the kids shoot bows at the Hunters Extravaganza Friday evening, some lowlife walked off with 2 dozen LSBA Arrow Wraps. Here is a video of the guy, he is the one wearing the cowboy hat. If you know him PM me please.

Thanks
    Derek

Last edited by WestEndAngler; August 9, 2010, 08:06 AM.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

BTW I know this video won't hold up in court (my big butt was in the way) but after watching and rewatching and watching again all the video during the time they were lifted, he is the only guy that does anything that even remotely looks questionable
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

scumbag!!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well I had to pull the video down. Guess folks don't see what we saw in the video, and I respect thier opinions.

Derek

Comment

i hate a thief
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            Well I had to pull the video down. Guess folks don't see what we saw in the video, and I respect thier opinions.

Derek
            What happen BH? Can you pm me the video?
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Video was removed by BH from YouTube I edited his posts to remove the YouTube link because it was no longer there...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I hate a thief!!!!

AQUA PIMP
                AQUA PIMP......
                "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Sux. Maybe Kharma will get his butt and he'll painfully wish he was a real person instead of a lowlife scumsucker.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    What happen BH? Can you pm me the video?
                    Lets just say it was the typical bleeding heart libratard BS and I'll leave it at that. We knew the time frame the POS lifted the items and reviewed the video. I guess what we saw and what other people see is very different..........

Comment

hope he gets caught!
                      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

So Obama, Reid, Waxman, Boxer and Pelousy attended the Hunter's Extravaganza!!!!
                        I guess they were protesting the arrow shooting since it's a cruel sport (per PETA and the "LIBS"). Dang, I heard the Head Azzholey was in Austin today-musta left the Show after stealing your arrows, prolly to fling at Conservatives and Legal Americans.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                        X