Looking to mentor a youngster.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to mentor a youngster.....

I pour concrete for a living and have recently severed ties with my long time partner..(flatop).AKA..JR. He's moved on to a regular 9-5 job and I'm looking for a motivated individual to step up and make some money for themselves. I can either pay you daily or hourly. You must have a truck and be willing to work.

Perks.....

1....if we ain't working, we can fish on my boat

2....I buy lunch 100% of the time....and breakfast 1/2 of the time

3....I pay cash

4....have to be able to distinguish BS from reality

5....all of the above would be nice but, all you need is a desire to put in a good days work for a good days wage.

PM me if you think that you meet the criteria....Mike
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Good luck bro!
    Yeah, and all the muchachas they call me big pappa, when I throw pesos their way!

Comment

1.Love to fish

2 Love free lunch

3.Love cash

4. Know your full of BS

5.No desire to work. I'd rather take the money Obama will give me for not working.
      Last edited by 007; August 9, 2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

Send Redfish Rob a PM he used to do elongations and just moved back into Houston from his ranch.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I will see if Donna wants to work more then 3 days a week She had a pickup!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Man if Josh hadn't started working as a Fairy Guard, then he would be your guy.......
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Good luck finding a replacement. I'm sure something will work out for you soon.

Comment

Found someone.....we'll see how it works out.

Comment

I think that I found what I was looking for.....I happend to pick up "Snake" off of waivers. I hope that I can keep him busy til he finally lands a plant job.

PS...... The current job that I'm on consists of PopFly, Lurefisher, Snake and myself......what a group!!!! I think that it's the 1st FWE "full timer" costruction job.
                  Last edited by 007; September 2, 2010, 09:23 PM.

Comment

can we work 2 and fish 5

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                      I think that I found what I was looking for.....I happend to pick up "Snake" off of waivers. I hope that I can keep him busy til he finally lands a plant job.

PS...... The current job that I'm on consists of PopFly, Lurefisher, Snake and myself......what a group!!!! I think that it's the 1st FWE "full timer" costruction job.
                      Going to be a good one 007!!!!!!!Now get that cement done!!!!!
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                        Going to be a good one 007!!!!!!!Now get that cement done!!!!!
                        May have a minor delay......I'm not pouring concrete in the rain.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                          May have a minor delay......I'm not pouring concrete in the rain.
                          We can fish in the rain!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                            We can fish in the rain!!!!!
                            lets go catfishin
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Well 007 had his slab done before he went on the meat haul and it is a nice pad to be working off of. Good Work 007. Popfly and me have been at it putting our beams up and lagging them in. Going to be a nice one after I put the metal roof on! It's been hot out there can't wait for the first front to come threw!!!!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X