No announcement yet.

Looking to mentor a youngster.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must had sucked to not get in that pool when you're sweatin you're *** off!
    If I was the home owner I would had got me a cold beer and got in the pool just to tease ya'll.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
      I must had sucked to not get in that pool when you're sweatin you're *** off!
      If I was the home owner I would had got me a cold beer and got in the pool just to tease ya'll.
      LOL Funny you say that 2112,the homeowner is one cool dude ,I don't know if he is a memmber here but he is on 2cool,And yeh i wanted in that pool severel times.The heat last week got to Popfly a couple time and i hear 007 had a spell with it doing the slab!
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Did y'all drill for the lag bolts after the pour or while it was still wet?...thinking I need to do that behind my house. We were moving but it doesn't seem to be happing to fast.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice lookin slab!!
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Ol popfly and Deano doing it up! nice work fellas
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Looking for a Fishing Mentor

I have a full time (and then some) job already. I am looking for a fishing mentor. I'll buy beer, lunch and gas.

bouy

Comment

Originally posted by bouy37 View Post
                I have a full time (and then some) job already. I am looking for a fishing mentor. I'll buy beer, lunch and gas.

bouy
                Don't worry Bouy im going to get in that boat with you and show you some new spots in chocolate.

Comment

"New"-what happened LF? Lemme guess-you found some other folks spots to potlick!! Ha Ha!! Maybe Baby Tran Cat (Brad) can show ya mine!! Ha Ha agin!!

Pretty dang nice of ya is my true response.-The above responses are for jest of course.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    "New"-what happened LF? Lemme guess-you found some other folks spots to potlick!! Ha Ha!! Maybe Baby Tran Cat (Brad) can show ya mine!! Ha Ha agin!!

Pretty dang nice of ya is my true response.-The above responses are for jest of course.
                    They will be new spots for Bouy,LOL ,Roablo do you need some Spots to?

Comment

Well we are coming along heres some pics,Man that slab 007 did is great to work off!
                      Attached Files

Comment

good work popfly and deano!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

looks nice mike and deano!
                          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Thanks guys,can't wait to put the metel roof on it.

Comment

Working...
                            X