someone lifted all my duck decoys.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• someone lifted all my duck decoys.

pretty bummed out about it. i know more people read this than the hunting forum, so just curious if anyone has some old deeks they would be willing to sell. if they arent in the best of shape i can repaint them so thats not an issue.

Bummer on the loss
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

sorry to hear about that.
      the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Sorry to hear that .... gutless thiefs .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That sucks!
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Dang where did they get them from?
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Kylie Howard View Post
              pretty bummed out about it. i know more people read this than the hunting forum, so just curious if anyone has some old deeks they would be willing to sell. if they arent in the best of shape i can repaint them so thats not an issue.

Kylie, I have a bunch I can loan you through the season if you like.I have 8-10 dozen,I can meet you this week and deliver to you.Shoot me a P/M if interested.

Comment

You sure the wind did not take them for a ride?? Seriously, sorry about the loss, I hate people that take from others!!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Kylie that sucks I just got rid of my old dekes, I bought new ones last year.
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I have a bunch, but I come with them. lol
                    Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Way to go offering that up Sneeky. Thieves are scum.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Roommates tahoe had a rock thrown through the window at the same place today. We were both parked right outside the tamug campus.

Comment

That sucks. I cant wait till the day I catch one of them suckers. They are gonna pay for every SOB that was ripped me off in the past!!!
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                            That sucks. I cant wait till the day I catch one of them suckers. They are gonna pay for every SOB that was ripped me off in the past!!!

What kinda of turd would do this. Seems like this happened last year to a WEA. Hey Sneaky remember that time our buddies shot your decoys. Not only did they shoot them but reloaded to finish em off.
                            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X