New Tax Proposed by .. you guessed it-BHO and Pelousy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tax Proposed by .. you guessed it-BHO and Pelousy

President Obama's finance team and Nancy Pelosi (POS) are recommending a 1% transaction tax on all financial transactions.

His plan is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar.

See what Nancy has to say about this wonderful idea!

It's only 1%! Huh???
    (Who are they kidding? Do they think we are stupid?-yes, after all, the moron majority elected these POS))

This is a 1% tax on all transactions to or from any financial institution i.e.. Banks, Credit Unions, Mutual funds, Brokers, etc.

Any deposit you make will have a 1% tax charged.

Any withdrawal you make, 1% tax.

Any transfer within your account, a transfer to or from savings and checking, will have a 1% tax charged.

Any ATM transaction, withdrawal or deposit, 1% tax.

If your pay check or your Social Security is direct deposited, 1% tax.

If you carry a check to your bank to deposit, 1% tax.

If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax.

If you receive any income from a bond or a dividend from stock, 1% tax.

Any Real Estate Transaction, 1% tax. (This is on top of the 3.8% they just slid in on you) total nearly 5%, commission + tax 11%, some states "Excise Tax is an additional 1+% 12% OR MORE)

Pay for your insurance (health)... 1%

Consider 1% on the buyer of coming in, and 1% on the seller going out 2% of all transactions... unreal. Some areas in California are over 9%, add two more 11%, who are they kidding???

and for What??? for Juan, Pablo and the anchor babies?

When will the pain wake America up to this non-sense. This administration is about YOUR MONEY, and they will take it from you how ever they can.

This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000 per year, you will not see one penny of new tax! Remember, he is completely honest and trustworthy.

You would think they would do something about the out of control SPENDING, and Entitlements... too much, too out of control. They have to be Stopped!!!

Keep your eyes and ears open and vote against every GD dummycrat-sheeeet, vote twice or 3 times-likely many of Hussein's voters did!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

It's time the voters woke up and take back our dame office!!!

Comment

I read a Canadian news article that predicted he won't make it all 4 years one way or another .... the dems making him a lame duck president at the very least to save their jobs . let's hope so .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

i am ready to move to costa rica!! fish,surf,fish, surf......
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

See http://record-eagle.com/opinion/x885...ransaction-tax
          Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
          and
          Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Working...
          X