Plane flying in circles on 9/11 - strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane flying in circles on 9/11 - strange

So we are eating dinner and I look outside at this plane flying in circles, which was strange to me since it was 9/11, so I took this picture. I thought it was just a plane burning off fuel, because it might have some problems, but I saw on the news this morning it was a research plane flying 50,000 ft.
    Attached Files
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Saw that from my house yesterday as well. Kinda freaky!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I saw it in Alvin Yesterday as well.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'm to busy looking down because it hurt's when i fall.......the sky fallin guys.....jeewizz
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The NSA planes are out of Arlington Field. They are conducting air samples according the news media.

Comment

They were doing it all last week

Comment

I saw it from Kingwood last night.

Comment

I saw that same thing thursday while fishing in Port O'Connor.
                A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by BVstarfishBV View Post
                  The NSA planes are out of Arlington Field. They are conducting air samples according the news media.
                  Wow. That would be a typical government job. Collecting air samples by flying around in your own vapor trails.

Comment

We saw that while watching a soccer game on tv outside. Did not think nothing of it. Though they were seeding the clouds. When I saw it it was just a 'U'
                    NoBama

Comment

Perfect answer bigbarry2u!!! Makes perfect gummint sense-prolly Hussein and Pelousy said to do it-likely Al Gore called em and recommended that to help promote the carbon tax bullchit.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                      X