Congrats to Cotton Turner (JT's Son)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Cotton Turner (JT's Son)

Since Keenum got hurt, Cotton Turner (Junior at UH) stepped up and into the game and did fantastic! Way to go and great stats!! 9 outta 10 passes, a TD and helped/lead them to 17 points!

From the Chronicle:

Junior Cotton Turner came off the bench with 3:56 left in the third quarter and completed nine of 10 passes for 69 yards and a touchdown, leading UH to 17 points in his first three drives. Unranked at the start of the season, the Cougars on Sunday moved into the No. 23 spot in the Associated Press and USA Today Coaches polls. The Cougars climbed as high as No. 12 last season, only to lose their final two games and fall out of the rankings altogether.
    Turner drove the Cougars 80 yards for a touchdown on his first series. He polished off his third series with a 6-yard touchdown pass to James Cleveland.

“It’s good to know you can come in and execute, not totally screw it up,” Turner said. “I always prepare as if I’m the starter. And if tonight showed us anything, it’s that your number can be called at any time.”

I bet JT is beaming!! Rightly so too. Congrats to Cotton Turner. Congrats to JT also. WTG!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Big Congrats!
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

JT is beaming! What father wouldn't be!??!

Congrats to Cotton! I heard he may be getting the green light this weekend as well?
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

way to go cotton!

Comment

Congrats JT!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Page Not Found (404): It looks like you're lost... The page you are looking for no longer exists.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

He stepped up to the plate and delivered very nicely!
              "I love the smell of napalm and watermelon slicks in the mornin'...."

Comment

That's great stuff, JT!

Comment

Wow I had no idea how cool!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Stay JT last week and mentioned something to him and he looked happy. That is some cool stuff.
                    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

That's awesome, hope he gets the start this week.

Comment

Well hell yeah! In some poll I saw before the beginning of the season Keenum/Turner was ranked as the number one college quarterback duo in the nation. Cotton was 9/10 last Friday and the Coogs will dominate UCLA next week whether its Cotton or Keenum. Go Coogs! (and this could be the year that brings back the feelings of the Yoeman era). Turner quit talking longhorn trash and get on the U of H bandwagon! Your son is a hell of a player on a hell of a team!

Comment

JT talk it up. Shutout couldn't have said it better.....

x2

Comment

that's cool jt. congrats.
                            michelle

Comment

Man, that's awesome!!!!! That's a big something to be proud of.

I will have to root against him when he plays Tulane though.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X