No announcement yet.

Congrats to Cotton Turner (JT's Son)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Cotton! JT, I bet you are proud. That's a heck of an accomplishment to step into a situation like that and pull off a great performance!
    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Thank yall very, very much. All I know is that the closer Saturday gets w/ the prospects/chance of Cotton getting his lst start in the Rose Bowl vs. UCLA...the closer I'm getting to throwing up.

But I thought I was going to throw up when he first trotted out on the field as the starting QB in the 7th grade at Dulles. So not much has changed in that regards I guess.

Comment

Congratulations indeed !!.... you hate to see the starter get hurt... but , what a great opportunity for Cotton . Besides , that's why he's there ..... GO Cotton.!! GO COUGS !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Bwahhh ha. Ya never tossed cookies-ya beamed with pride and it shows Mr. Turner!!! Even K. Wilson told me Sunday about Cotton-and we know he's a baseballer from Baylor, plus that text message. Ya "done good" DAD!!!

ALL I CAN SAY IS WTG!!!!! GO COTTON!!
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sweet, nothing like it

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              Congratulations indeed !!.... you hate to see the starter get hurt... but , what a great opportunity for Cotton . Besides , that's why he's there ..... GO Cotton.!! GO COUGS !!
              what he said
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thats good stuff man!! WTG to both of you guys!!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Congrat's JT and Cotton.....i bet you be a proud pappa JT
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Go Coogs! Good job Cotton....and dad!
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Did ya all read today's Chronicle about Cotton maybe starting and the Team is behind him and Phillips said some dang good stuff about him? Good stuff.

BTSOO UCLA!!

(IBTSOOM may be the only one that gets the "BTSOO")
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

here's the link:

i'd love to see UH shut UCLA out for the 3rd game in a row

Comment

I just hope I'm not too cross-eyed to watch the game by the time it finally comes on the tube.

Comment

I saw that on TV, that is so awesome. Congrats JT, I know you must be so proud!!!! We are rooting for him !!

Comment

Working...
                            X