Hand Fed Hammerhead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hand Fed Hammerhead

This may have already been posted. If not, it's a pretty wild video.

thats nuts!!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

that was great.... omg, that guy is crazy.
      m

Comment

Sorry that is not nuts, that is plain stupid. My arse would not stick my hand outside that boat. Cool video though!
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

WOW!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

If I still had a hand or not, I would have peed then and there.
            At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

"Hold you're balance, hold you're balance!"
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

I believe part of their ignorance was the fact they were liqoured up. Dude almost fell after sliping on Coronas in the splash well.

Comment

There is something very wrong with these people.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

HOLY JAWS! Unbelievable...
                    sigpic

Comment

Well it's pretty stupid to have your hand between dinner and a hammerhead, but they are quite docile fish and divers swim with them all the time.

Comment

I think i would try it! Awesome vid!
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Tie a chicken around you're neck while you're at it, chris.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                          Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                            Tie a chicken around you're neck while you're at it, chris.
                            Today i was catching doormat's with tailsIf moses every clears up a little it will be time for stabbing.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Gee guys, we used to do tricks with sharks all the time, like catching a jack crevalle or some ugly fish and tying it to a couple feet of rope to dangle for sharks. Very fun as long as you remember to LET THE ROPE GO.

Now here's another shark trick. Get some fairly stiff rope like a lasso and then put the bait-on-a-rope in front of it so the shark has to go through the circle. Jam that rope down tight on his tail just like in the rodeo. Even large sharks can't handle being tail-roped - it messes with them somehow.

I don't believe in hurting or torturing shark unless you want to eat him, but LOL, we even used to get big bamboo sticks with some mono and dangle fish for 'em to see how high they'd jump in the air. Man them sharks are dumb, hard to get 'em to jump but they sometimes will. Splash the bait in the water HARD and watch for him to come around and then ... raise up the bamboo at the last second.

Gosh them sharks are fun sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                              X