Injecting redfish with saltwater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injecting redfish with saltwater

There was a redfish tourney down in SPI this weekend with about 50 boats and all them rules like liar detectors. This one old boy seemed to win but the judges didn't like his fish. So they took a knife to it's belly and a cup or two of water come shootin' out.

Apparently the guy uses a horse syringe to shoot up his fish bellies to get more weight. Worse, this isn't the first time he got busted for it! Somewhere else he did the same trick. I don't know why, but a GW and town cop hauled the guy off, which was pretty alarming but ... well we don't stand for no cheatin' scum like that.
    sammie

Was this at Rock the Riviera tourney i read today a guy got busted with weights in the bellie and he missed a chance at a new dargel.This report is unconfirmed to.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Scum bag Mother Fucker. This happens more than you think. The use of large aquariums and pens in canals has been happening for quite some time. I remember a few years back one moron called the morning show and started talking about his large saltwater aquarium and keeping fish in it. Then someone else called in and called him out, apparently he had won a couple tourneys lately. This was someone that is know to alot of people, he was a guide.
      Fire Gerald Myers and Kent Hance!

Comment

Can't believe people would risk their reputation and right to fish tourneys over a win . STUPID ....
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

put money in the mix and someone is going to try and cheat.
          "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
          boom

Comment

What a shame. I'd discontinue having any tournaments if someone did that at one of ours
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thats one thing I like about Robalo's grand HAPL tournament.

Everyone is very honest and would NEVER try to pull any of that kinda of crap...ahem
              Last edited by JT; October 4, 2010, 08:29 AM.

Comment

That dumchit is looking at a felony charge!!

His attorney will claim as their defense that he was just doing a cajun injector marinade!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Unless their last name starts with a "T"!!! J/K.
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

It's the reason I do different catagories that do not always go by weight ..... in the Lutes Marine tournaments ..... there is always someone going after that edge ....

I like length as a good catagory, or most spots on a red ..... you can't cheat spots ... but you can trim a tail ...... but you have to do your best to leave it up to some luck ....

when there is money, there will always be cheating, just try to limit it by taking out the ways ....
                    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                      What a shame. I'd discontinue having any tournaments if someone did that at one of ours
                      Why? You have no control over some lowlife's actions.

"Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                      boom

Comment

Thats 2gay
                        "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                            Why? You have no control over some lowlife's actions.

True, but it's a reflection on the club and I for one would not allow our tournaments to become that tarnished... I already here things trust me this will be the last tournament we do heavy stringer. We will more than likely be taking MudSkipper's approach on all tournaments in the future.
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The blackjack tourney is about as close to perfect as you can get!

Comment

Working...
                              X