Investments Explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Investments Explained

If you had purchased $1,000. of shares in Delta Airlines one year ago, you would have $49 today.

If you had purchased $1,000. of shares in AIG one year ago, you would have $33 today.

If you had purchased $1,000. of shares in Lehman Brothers one year ago, you would have $0.00 today.

BUT, if you had purchased $1,000. worth of beer one year ago, drank all the beer and turned in the aluminum cans for recycling, you would have received $214.00.

Based on the above, the best current investment plan is to drink heavily & recycle. It is called the 401-Keg plan.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Solid investment strategy .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I'm on it started my investment today thanks for the info

Comment

i have been on that investment for some time.
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Cute story, but it's not true. I wish I bought Delta a year ago as it has gone up almost 30% since then. And, well, there is about a half oz of aluminum in a can. It sells for a little over $1/lb.

That said, $1000 of Budweiser stock (BUD) bought a year ago would be worth about $1300 today. So, probably a good idea to keep drinking lots of beer, just to be on the safe side. =)

Comment

Bud gives ya a headache-made with rice!!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
            X