Guy Pulling A Maverick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy Pulling A Maverick?

So....I'm going over the channel on the beltway bridge this morning at 6:15 and there's a guy in a surburban? pulling a Maverick skiff in the right lane next to me. As we are coming to the toll booth the guy towing the boat suddenly decides to go through the easy tag and pulls in front of me barely missing the posts! What a jerk....I wonder if it was anyone here?
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    So....I'm going over the channel on the beltway bridge this morning at 6:15 and there's a guy in a surburban? pulling a Maverick skiff in the right lane next to me. As we are coming to the toll booth the guy towing the boat suddenly decides to go through the easy tag and pulls in front of me barely missing the posts! What a jerk....I wonder if it was anyone here?
    Most likely since it was you they were harrasing
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I thought this was going to be a Top Gun flyby post.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post

HA !!
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Comment

Not me HEHE!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I think they were in a hurry to get to your spots before you do Kenny!!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                Don't get me started on Top Gun let alone quotes ha!

Hollywood was like, "where'd he go"; I was like, "where'd whoooo goooo?

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Run any Mavericks off your reef recently?
                    Honk if you love Jesus.
                    Text while driving if you want to meet him.

Comment

Nah, this joker was heading to Trinity!
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                      X