No announcement yet.

Marshall Cat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sammie, I own a 2005 22'6" Marshall V bottom boat. It's a V bottom until the back 1/3 then it goes more flat with no tunnel.I have ran it for almost 2 years and it has been a fantastic boat.It's a dry ride and will handle the chop as well and run scary shallow when the jack plate is trimmed up.It's a very solid boat with about an 1 1/2 glass thru out the bottom. It's a no frills fishing machine and I like things simple on my rigs.I just spoke with Norm from Marshall Marine and he's not going out of business he just sold some buildings and tried to downsize a bit.He's still making all the Marshall Boat lines and Coastline trailers.He's still doing fibergalss repairs and upgrades and full service on boats and motors.Here is a link to his website with contact numbers.I would highly recommend a Marshall boat to anyone,I haven't ridden in the cat boat or the Intimidator. If I remember correctly Aqua Pimp has fished the Intimidator some and really seemed to like it.Good Luck

Comment

Man, that's great news SP.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
      X