Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west end club meeting "stix has an idea"

guy's
    i have tried to drop a hint to see if i could get a bite but it seems i cant attract any attion, what do i have to do to get the leader of the beer drinkers the high lama, the big kahuna, the head chief, to at least listen to what i have to say and give my idea some thought,do you guy's think i can't think sober i really do have a pretty good idea for your meetin's just need some ears to open up "coe are you home" hello??
    stix
    Attached Files

What you got Billy?......I can't wait to hear it!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

open ears here im good at drinkin beer!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

I'm game. Whatcha got?
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Do I have to make the meeting to get in on this ?

Comment

A fishin' pole with a bottle opener in the pommel?
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Now you have our collective attention;
              Out with it, man!
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
              Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                A fishin' pole with a bottle opener in the pommel?
                HAR !! Now you've opened the door a crack , you have to tell the idea .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Inquiring minds want to know.Spill the beans
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

No one likes a tease!

Comment

lol....silence....I have an idea for this meeting. If anyone shows up in gear from that other "fishing" site where you can't even reply to fishing reports to this meeting they get kicked the $*%&# out unless they buy FWE gear to replace it!!

Comment

I'm going to wear my 2cool shirt just for Jeremy so he can whine all night about it.
                        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

lol cool...another firestarter for my next campfire!!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                            I'm going to wear my 2cool shirt just for Jeremy so he can whine all night about it.
                            Me too... also gonna bring the boat and weave in and around cars out in the parking lot after I'm drunk...and do it in reverse, just to piss him off!
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I just don't understand where the hate and jealousy comes from Jeremy. Sandy's wardrobe for Friday: FWE hat, 2cool shirt, Salty Texan underwear.

Comment

Working...
                              X