Unusual Seawall Sight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Seawall Sight

Pulled this off gtwonsurf.com, its from their live cam this afternoon. Thought it was cool, so I figured I'd share it.

Is Cuba Invading?
    "The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword"

Comment

Lots of sails how cool
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

It's one of two sailboat regattas here, one goes to the mid-coast and the other to Yucatan. It is cool to see!
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

That is awesome we just got back from the island but didn'thit the seawall.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Cool,thanks for posting
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Cool.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I saw the same thing a year or two ago. It's an incredible site! I believe it was a Thursday also. Seems like I remember hearing someone say something about setting sail on a Friday is bad luck? Anyways, thanks for sharing!

Comment

It must be wonderful to be independently wealthy.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                  Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

glad yall enjoyed it. it doesn't even look like galveston with all that pretty water up to the beach and all the boats sitting right out there.

Comment

It is really cool. This was the start for the Harvest Moon Regatta. They are all headed down to Port A. The Regatta de Amigos is the one that goes to Veracruz. They are going to have a really nice night!
                      TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Annual Harvest Moon Regatta, starts at old Flagship (Pleasure Pier) and finishes at Port Aransas.

On alternating years there is the Veracruz race and then the Race to the Border (SPI). There is also Texas Race Week which is held on the beachfront in early summer for 3 days of racing.

Comment

Yep, harvest moon. My friend is in it. He wanted me to crew with him but I had class .

Comment

that looks somewhat like the scene in the movie "Troy" wherein the Greeks were invading Troy.

Comment

That is really cool!
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X