468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dec.11 Galveston trophy trout tournament(whos fishing?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dec.11 Galveston trophy trout tournament(whos fishing?)

Whos fishing?We are in.Will see yall at weigh in.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Not me....good luck !!
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

We fished it today & had a bunch of fish,but not the size we were looking for,largest 24" 4.80 lbs. When we left weigh in we were in 5th place with 15 minutes left for weigh in.The weather was not bad in the morning until the wind picked up,it was brutal. Most of the fish at weigh in were not the size you would expect for winter fishing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Picture 706.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	553702
      Attached Files
      Today is a new day!!

Comment

Nice pile of fish Dawgs......Hope you stayed in the top tier!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

does anyone have the final results

Comment

Way to go Dawgs!!!!!

Comment

We dawgs will take the next ones.That wind did get very brutal.We should be near the top for team of the year.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I heard Havens/Renteria won, again, with over 17 lbs. I fished the tournament, but didn't make it to the weighin. Had a great day fishing, caught around 20 trout on corkies and bass assasins. My biggest was 4 lbs., had another one right next to me that was 4.5 that spit the hook as I was reaching for it. Most of the fish I caught were 2-2.5 lbs, with one three pounder that die on me. The wind was blowing all morning, but not unbearable. It really did pick up until 12:30 and even then the water was still looking good. Congratulations to Havens/Renteria, they are on some pigs up there. We need some rain to push them furthur south.

Comment

Regardless, Nice mess o' fish!!! I went out after 1 and didn't get a nibble!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                  X