Bayou on Sunday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayou on Sunday?

Thinking of fishing bayou on Sunday by lutes. How is the water looking? Look like weather might wash it out all next week

Another question. Looking at Google maps. Where the freshwater barrier is located is that a private road by it?

Comment

Drove down to Lutes this evening and water there was looking good. Farther up the bayou where I'm at it's still a little murky but I've been catching reds under my lights the last two nights. Can't help with the barrier question though as I'm not sure where it even is. I'll look on Google earth and see if I can find it.
      Hello, My name is Anthony, and I'm a Chocoholic.

Comment

That fresh water barrier is about half way between lutes and 35. Make sure tide is up or you'll get stuck. I run an all weld aluminum boat so I'm not scared to slide over it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm pretty sure that road you are seeing belongs to ricetech. They have a water pump down there right before the water barier.

Comment

Originally posted by awendel View Post
            Drove down to Lutes this evening and water there was looking good. Farther up the bayou where I'm at it's still a little murky but I've been catching reds under my lights the last two nights. Can't help with the barrier question though as I'm not sure where it even is. I'll look on Google earth and see if I can find it.
            What time have you been fishing?

Comment

Well looks like the bayou will be freshed out. How is the catfishing by 35?

Comment

Originally posted by WILD_PHIL View Post
                What time have you been fishing?

I turn on my lights right before sunset. Then I'll usually fish between 7 and 10pm. Been using the old double speck rig. Other than fresh dead shrimp, that's the only thing I've been able to catch them on. And it's always been the back jig, never the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by kcross View Post
                  Well looks like the bayou will be freshed out. How is the catfishing by 35?
                  Last night the water was looking good. Tide was above normal though. That's gonna all change these next few days.

Comment

Originally posted by awendel View Post
                    I turn on my lights right before sunset. Then I'll usually fish between 7 and 10pm. Been using the old double speck rig. Other than fresh dead shrimp, that's the only thing I've been able to catch them on. And it's always been the back jig, never the first one.
                    That's all I've ever caught anything on. Double spec glow in the dark rig. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
                    X