Flounder jighead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flounder jighead

I’ve been crippled for over a year with my right knee bone on bone problem and haven’t fished . Watching some fresh water fishing shows , I saw the billowing action of skirts and wondered if it would be attractive to flounder . I rigged a skirt on my flounder Owners Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1260.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	577465Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1261.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.1 KB
ID:	577466stand up jig head . I’m about ready to fish after my knee surgery and I’ll see what happens. What do you think ? Goofy ? The skirt will be shredded after a flounder gnawing on it ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Looks good to me. It will add movement for sure. Bet they'll pound it doc.
    Guess we will be fishing sometime soon ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad to hear your about to be back at it. It looks like it should work pretty good
      Green grass and high tides forever
      Mike Mathena

Comment

They look good, I hope they catch you some flounder.

Sent from my 5056N using Tapatalk
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
          Looks good to me. It will add movement for sure. Bet they'll pound it doc.
          Guess we will be fishing sometime soon ?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk
          Im waiting by the phone .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
            They look good, I hope they catch you some flounder.

If we can’t gig’em we’ll hook’em !

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              If we can’t gig’em we’ll hook’em !
              We will gig some for sure. Let me know when you are ready to go.
              "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

I’m ready ! Of course I don’t have any of the needed equipment except reef boots . Unless I have some commitment , I have Thursday , Friday, and Saturday nights free .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                  I’m ready ! Of course I don’t have any of the needed equipment except reef boots . Unless I have some commitment , I have Thursday , Friday, and Saturday nights free .
                  I will message you.

Comment

That looks like it would work, Henry. Let us know how it goes!
                    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I can’t wait to fish . Too bad the weather is iffy with the chance of rain .

Comment

Looks fishy....I mean good to me. Very nice Henry

Comment

I had seen a while
                          back you tube videos of this guy flounder fishing in New York harbor with videos and the fish preferred to strike the skirt over the plastic grub as he drift fished . I’ll use a Gulp for scent as well .

Comment

Working...
                          X