New Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum

Yes, we decided to do it... After many requests we have a fun board to post photos of potlickers & those boat ramp heroes we all so love! The purpose is to merely educate not to humiliate or call out anyone.

NOTE: Photos will be deleted if any TX Registration #s or TX License plates are visible or not blacked out in any photo that is uploaded.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

This should be good!
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

OK, so what is a boat ramp hero? Will this forum include those who block tight backwater boat lanes? just sayin...you know who you are and no, ripping the steering wheel off is no excuse.

Comment

I can't wait...
        sigpic

Comment

Oh sheeeet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hesser View Post
            OK, so what is a boat ramp hero? Will this forum include those who block tight backwater boat lanes? just sayin...you know who you are and no, ripping the steering wheel off is no excuse.
            lmao i heard about this story last night.

Comment

A boat ramp hero can quickly become a zero if they block the ramp, take more than 2 min to launch a boat, load all their junk in the boat ramp blocking all others who have loaded up away from ramp. This includes jumping your boat, losing your boat on the ramp because of a failed hook or strap. Leaving straps on the stern and trying to launch thus floating your trailer. Any jackknifed trailer anywhere! All these and more are all suitable for posting.

Ie. allowing kids to swim in the boat ramp while you blow up a raft from your car parked in the ramp.

This forum is laughably sponsored by FP10's Trailer Parking Service.

Comment

This forum is laughably sponsored by FP10's Trailer Parking Service.

Comment

We can start the forum off by posting all those funny videos on YouTube here on a new thread. It can be called YouTube Boating Fails... Someone start us off

Comment

post up the video

Comment

Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
                      post up the video
                      Su tio?

Comment

I heard about this dude that dropped his shoalwater on the ramp at the diversionary -- are there pics of that??
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                          I heard about this dude that dropped his shoalwater on the ramp at the diversionary -- are there pics of that??
                          You got pic's .........I call bs..lol

Comment

I took a pic of the potlicker that totally cut off my drift in Jones on Sat -- in the Ranger boat -- with your dog on board.. but I'm not gonna post it up cause I'm a classy guy..

you know who you are TURD!
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

cool forum. wish i still lived in florida,would have plenty of boat ramp pics!
                              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X