Roman Candles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roman Candles

I have about a dozen roman candles left-they are going in my boat's dry storage. If ya see roman candle flares, don't worry, it is me shooting at some potlicker (unless you be the potlicker!).
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
    I have about a dozen roman candles left-they are going in my boat's dry storage. If ya see roman candle flares, don't worry, it is me shooting at some potlicker (unless you be the potlicker!).
    My flare Gun will shoot farther than the Roman Candle! If you line the Potlickers up in a Line you can shoot 2 or 3 of them with one shot!

Comment

I shot my flare gun before-it brought the constabularies!!! I figure Chocolate is in Brazoria and fireworks are legal . Plus 12 shots per candle.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

watch out mudskipper!
        KEEP IT WET..

Comment

Get a green one and yell, "avada kedavra" and just say you are a wizard.
          Resident Ninja

Comment

Working...
          X