Quick Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Trip

Went out to scout some new spots for a gigging trip I have planned with a buddy this weekend. Got my limit, my friend Jayme stabbed three and missed a huge one but next time. Thanks for the look and comments.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Good job guys. Nice flatties

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice work .... thanks for sharing .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks guys
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice haul!

Comment

Thanks kingfish.

Comment

WTG FP420.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks Robalo.

Comment

Working...
                X