Mueller Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mueller Report

Makes me think of Ferris Buehler's day off, but instead of the Teacher (Ben Stein) saying "Buehler" it's Nancy Pelosousy and the California slut Harris and NY Booker the Crooker screaming "Mueller".

Ha ha dummycrats-millions wasted on a bullchip investigation all because Hellary lost and they can't accept the fact that Hellary is a stinking, lying crook that deserved to lose. Why weren't they screaming when Obummer invoked "Executive Privilege" on his crooked scumbag A.G. Eric "Where'd the guns go" Holder?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0A4yvTAwTg
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The dummycrats are still screaming collusion. Al "Werewolf" Green still is pushing impeachment and has Tom Steyer's $$$ in his pockets backing his bullchip. I think Steyer should move to Venezuela and be forced to support the poor folks there or instead of wasting his money on democrats, use it for humanitarian purposes that actually help people.

houston sure elects some fine folks to Gummint-Sheila Jackson Lee, Al Green, Sly Turner, Annus Parker-geez, ya can't help but wonder WTH is wrong with folks.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Good one Coe!!!

Comment

Thats very good Coe!!

Comment

Working...
            X