first okra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first okra

Picked these few off my okra plants today and took off a few Serrano and cayenne peppers while I was out back for the BBq tomorrow. Next batch on the okra plants should yield enough to to try some of those delicious recipes mgstei put up. Thanks for looking.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Old Mike ( mgstei1) is one talented man. Outside the fact he's politically correct, he's also a damn good hunter, pretty decent chef, and the best electrician to be found. Hey Mike, where is the IBEW getting all that money to run all the t.v. commercials I'm seeing on the box? Did they raise your dues again? Lol. Tell the brotherhood to save some for Bernie. He's the candidate to preserve prevailing wage and the right to organize for collective bargaining. Pasty lil' jeb wants folks to work more hours with no overtime pay and no minimum wage to feed their kids and pay bills. More trickle down. One day, hopefully the people will smell that trickle and realize they're getting pizzed on...

Comment

Back on topic, your Dad blessed you with a green thumb, Pounder 420.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
        Back on topic, your Dad blessed you with a green thumb, Pounder 420.
        Sounds like an all around Jack of all trades and great guy. Hope to meet him and others from here one day on the water. And thanks for the compliments on the veggies H., but the plants and God do most of the work I just take some of the credit.
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
        X